Thursday, December 11, 2008

2nd Field Trip








The beginning of November Matthew went on his second field trip to Crowe's Nest Farm in Manor, TX.  I know, I know you are thinking "gosh, are they going to go to every one of his field trips?" But answer me this don't you think if you had a child that was allergic to EVERYTHING even freaking snowglobes  and had to carry an epi pen around at all times that you would go to being that it is a farm with animals? Yes I think you get it now. The teacher was even prepared and had gathered all the meds and epi pen from the school nurse to take on the trip. I was so happy to see that. Matthew did not have any reactions to anything however we were there to remind him not to touch any animals, and he wanted to. So we know that had we not gone he would have touched the pigs and the horses, probably not a good idea for Matthew! He had such a good time on this one, as did we. We loved seeing his face light up. We saw some interesting animals, how a cow is milked, we went on a hayride then ate lunch. It was lots of fun, Matthew is still telling people (anyone that will listen) about it. So cute. Carlos and I can't wait for the next field trip...lol. 


1 comment:

laura said...

Eew. You guys saw a cow being milked?
lol!

Labels

My Blog List



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com