Friday, September 5, 2008

10 Years!

Today is Carlos & my 10 year anniversary! We haven't celebrated it for the past 5 years because of what tomorrow is. It's a little hard to try and be happy during this part of the year. However, I couldn't let this day pass without ackknowledging it. 10 years is huge! We have been through a LOT together, happy, sad, the unthinkable. We have become stronger most people don't make it through losing a child, it tears their relationship apart. Instead it made us stronger, it made us realize the importance of each day. That's why we don't like to do anything without Matthew. Most parents can't wait to have a night out alone, we never feel that way. That's why I still love him so much, he loves being a parent as much as I do.

2 comments:

Lisa Pisa said...

Congratulations on 10 years!!! That is very huge!

laura said...

10 yrs is along time! I'm so glad that you guys are still a team. Congratulations!

Labels

My Blog List



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com