Thursday, September 4, 2008

It always seems to come back...

It's here again....September...gosh I hate September....I can't think of one thing, not one that I like about it. It is the hardest time of the year for me. Even though in 2 1/2 days it will be 6 years since I experienced the WORST day of my life, some how every year feels like it just happened when the day rolls around. I never believed that I would make it 6 years without my baby girl, *sigh* I never thought I'd make it through the night without her. If anyone wonders how I have or is thinking to them self right now "I couldn't do it", well I never thought I would be able to either. I quickly learned that when something like that happens to you no one comes and gives you a choice. I didn't get to pick 6 years ago to stop living my life, well I guess in a sense I could have, but you know what I mean. My only option for the last 6 years has been to wake up every morning and breathe, so that's what I do. I get up every morning take in a deep breath kiss my little boy (don't dare tell him I said little) I some how make it through the rest of the day get in bed at night and kiss that little boy again, knowing how lucky I truly am to have such a wonderful miracle. Then it's starts over again. It is still very hard and very painful...I think about things that I miss out on everyday. Madee would have started 1st grade this year!


Kiss your babies every day, make sure you always tell them you love them (even if it's when they are sleeping.) Life is unexpected and unfair a lot of the time, be sure not to regret the time you have.


4 comments:

Lisa Pisa said...

Well, I can't really read this without crying for you...but I know Sept is hard...I'll be thinking about you guys tomorrow.

laura said...

Ya know, I look at the pic of her and I (the only one that was taken of the two of us) and I wish that I would have kissed her a hundred times that day, squeezed her tight...spent more time with her.

Love you. And love her.

hollee said...

You know, that I kissed her a hundred times daily, squeezed her so much and spent everyday with her and it still will never be enough! My baby girl...

Anonymous said...

You have such good kissy lipsss!!!
love you! Nina

Labels

My Blog List



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com