Thursday, March 26, 2009

Last year for Mother's Day...






I made these cupcake pops last year for Mother's day for my mom. I didn't realize until earlier this week that I didn't have a blog then and I didn't share the pictures with many peeps. Laura is the one who sent me the recipe and we both made them for mother's day. We both thought they looked fairly easy and cute as can be...well we were texting and calling each other through out the process. NOT as easy as they look! We aren't sure that it was exactly fun..but the end result was very cute and they tasted wonderful! We spent hours on them so dang it they better have tasted good!
Once I had them all made I was trying to think of what I could put them in to give them to my mom and I looked over and saw the frosting tub in the sink! I washed it out covered it with some cute paper and voila! My mom loved them...my sister's face lit up when she saw them! It's been almost a year and talking about them makes me want to try them again...but I have to make sure I have a few hours set aside for them...maybe I will make them boyish and make them for matthew's baseball team when it's my turn to bring snacks!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

These are really cute! If you make these for Matthew's baseball team, you are supermom. My kids would be lucky if I spent that much time on something like that for them lol!

laura said...

You could just make them baseballs! No cookie cutter needed. They would be cute I'm sure. They were hell to make,but after the first time its gotta get easier...right?

I will keep every frosting tub from now on...just in case!

hollee said...

I know I was thinking little baseballs too!!!

Lisa Pisa said...

You're just so darn crafty!

Labels

My Blog List



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com