Sunday, April 5, 2009

Birthday Gifts!

Last week was Kendall's 1st birthday (Kendall is my friend Lisa's little girl.) I made her a few things here are some pictures of the items.


Handpainted canvas banner

Clippee or Bow holder
Placemat
Sippy Cup
Birthday Party Hat


Here are the pics of the birthday girl...





and matthew...
Yep he broke out in hives and we had to leave as soon as cake was done. We don't know what it was from, we think maybe it was from the cat they had...but we don't know for sure what it was. By the time we got home both of his eyes were bloodshot and he had hives in his throat. Yikes! I followed him around the house with his epi pen and wouldn't let him fall asleep for a little while. The 2 benedryl finally started helping and by morning he was fine. 





2 comments:

laura said...

She looks so cute with the hat on!

Poor Matthew!
Cats?! I dont like cats!
lol

Lisa Pisa said...

Poor Matthew! I just love everything you made for Kendall! She will like the hat next year...lol!

Labels

My Blog List



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com