Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter


We had easter lunch at our house this year. Carlos made brisket, sausage & ribs. We all ate then had three different kinds of cake for my Mom & Amber's birthday. My Mom's birthday was the next day and Amber's the day after that. Then we went and hunted eggs at the park we always go to. We had lots of fun as usual. Everyone left with confetti all over them except my granny. No one would dare smash one on her...lol. Anyway, here are some of the pictures...

Oh and the quote from the day was from Aiden as he opened the eggs Granny gave him (some had candy & some had money) "Candy & Cash"....well I guess you had to be there to hear how he said it, because it was hilarious. :)









2 comments:

laura said...

Funny quote of the day!

Looks like you guys had a great time. :)

Lisa Pisa said...

Heck yeah...what's better than candy and cash!?!

Labels

My Blog List



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com