Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Madee's 7th Birthday


This is a picture just 2 weeks before she was taken from me...

Today is my baby girls 7th Birthday. It's so hard to believe that it has been 7 years since I was in the hospital holding my Madee. I think about her every single day, and I miss her more than anything. I wonder all the time what who she'd be today. I have thought all week long about what kind of birthday party she would have wanted this year. I have watched the Hannah Montana movie previews over and over and thought how I should have a seven year old little girl begging me to take her to see that movie....

I love you Madee... Happy Birthday...love Mommee


What I wouldn't give

To have you in my arms again,
Breathe your scent
And snuggle close to you.
I want to watch you sleep,
See your chest rise and fall
In peaceful slumber.
Let me lay my hand 
Over your heart,
So I can
Feel it beating 
Beneath my touch.
I want to be 
Lulled to sleep
By its rhythm. 

1 comment:

Lisa Pisa said...

I am belated...I checked your blog last week, but I must have been too early...

I know Madee is a beautiful angel in Heaven! I can't imagine how heavy your heart must be this time of year. Happy birthday, Madee!

Labels

My Blog List



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com