Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yum!



So a couple weeks ago Carlos suprised me with a new set of three mixing bowls! The one in the picture is the medium size one. When you turn them over they look like ladybugs! I was so excited when I saw how cute they were! However I just washed them and put them away, until last night. Of course the first thing I made in them needed to be for him, since he got them for me and all! So when he got home I was in the process of making him brownies...but not just any old brownie. Brownies I saw on another blog! Brownies with cookies inside! All I have to say is...omg...mmmmm...



Here is a pic of the brownies...they kinda look well done but they aren't they are really moist!

2 comments:

Lisa Pisa said...

YYYUUUMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cute bowls!

laura said...

How sweet of Carlos!
And those bowls are adorable!

Labels

My Blog List



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com