Friday, July 18, 2008

B-Ball





Here are a few pics from Matthew's basketball game. He sure loves playing sports. His first basketball game this season he had some skin issues. As you can see he is scratching in a few of the pics. When we walked into the gym it smelled really strong of some kind of cleaner and he broke out into hives right away. Luckily knowing my child very well I had a benedryl in my pocket and gave it right to him (we don't go anywhere with out them.) He refused to leave and played through the whole game even though he had trouble seeing through his swollen eyes! The first game the team made 5 baskets (three were Matthew!) He was so proud of himself, it was too cute! I will try and take a video at tomorrow's game. 

No comments:

Labels

My Blog List



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com