Wednesday, July 9, 2008




We have had some big life changes so far this year....


  • We moved

  • I sold the focus and bought an SUV

I guess that is just two things so far, but they were pretty major for us. Matthew was reluctant at first about both changes. How could we blame him. The house we moved from we had been in since he was 6 months old and I bought the focus when I was pregnant with Madee. So he didn't know any other way of life. It took a while with the move for weeks he just kept telling me he wanted to go back to the old house and he kept asking "why does someone else live in our old house, it's ours?" Finally once he realized how much he liked the new bigger house he stopped asking. He does still refer to it as the "new house". It's cute.


The car didn't take as long, I think he really enjoys being up high and being able to see everything in the Escape. Not to mention how happy he sees it made his mommee. The night they handed me the keys Matthew threw his hands up in the air to hug me and shouted "Mom we bought you a new car!" It was the cutest! Not to mention he really likes it now, since I had an overhead dvd player installed in it this past weekend for him. He wants to watch a movie just going to Nina's house which is only 1 mile down the road! Which in case anyone is wondering is a NO!


Well, I am sure the second half of 2008 will bring more exciting and wonderful things...so stay tuned...

No comments:

Labels

My Blog List



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com