Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Circus 2008









Matthew told Carlos & I that he was going to the circus for about a week so finally a few days before opening night I bought the three of us tickets. Carlos didn't go last year so he said he wanted to this year. We had a really fun time and had great seats. Before the show started they let everyone walk down to the middle of the arena and meet the stars and some animals. Matthew got to see an elephant up close eat whole apples and even PAINT two pictures! That was really cool. We love taking Matthew to things like this just to see his face light up with excitement makes it all worth it. 

2 comments:

Lisa Pisa said...

Aw, I'm sad we had to miss it this year!!!

laura said...

The animal act is what I missed. But thanks for posting pics cause it feels like I got to see it!

Looks like y'all had a good time. :)

Labels

My Blog List



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com