Wednesday, February 4, 2009

He loves M&M's...

The last day Matthew had school before Winter Break his class had a Xmas party. They made different crafts during center time. One of the crafts he brought home was this cute little house that Sam's mom helped them all with. It is a little milk carton that they turned into a house. Well by the time I picked him up from my mom's house to see it I found out he had been alone for a little while with my dad. Well I was told that when he came home the house had M&M's glued to the top of it. He asked my dad if he could eat them and my dad said "sure, why not!" So he did!!! I flipped out of course! He ate M&M's that I am sure were handled by quite a few people he ate the glue and some of the paper! When I asked him about it he said "yeah I ate them, and they were good." I asked him "did you eat the glue too?" He said "yep, I did." It was so cute that all I could do was laugh, however deep inside I was freaking out about the germs! LOL! You can see the missing paper in the picture where he pulled them off. I did make sure to let him know that we don't eat glue...lol...I just couldn't let it go. I know it went in one ear and out the other though...


3 comments:

laura said...

Eww. Goes to show that kids will eat anything with the slightest bit of sugar!

Lisa Pisa said...

YOU? Freak out about germs? Nooooooooo....

hollee said...

shut up lisa!

Labels

My Blog List



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com