Sunday, February 22, 2009

Matthew's New Milestone

A week and a half ago we found out that Matthew's two front bottom teeth were loose. Well today was the day we had been waiting for since we found the loose teeth. Everyday we would check his mouth a hundred times to make sure they were still there. This morning he was talking to me and I saw this wide gap and yelled "did you loose your tooth!" Matthew nonchalantly said "yeah" I nearly freaking out said "where is it!!" He just shrugged it's in the game room on my bean bag chair. I rushed in there to find it now on the floor next to the bean bag. He has a cute story of how it fell out...well it's cute when he tells it..ha ha. He was eating apple jacks and it fell out and he said "i thought to myself, what is that? Then I realized, oh that's my tooth. Then I put it down and started eating my apple jacks again" I cracked up! The rest of the day I kept catching him looking in the mirror at his new smile. I also keep seeing his tongue pushing through the whole. Now we are just waiting for the one next to it to come out. It's very close because now he can't leave it alone, so I suspect it won't be long. Here are the pictures and I will update when the 2nd one falls out. Oh and a little background on these 2 teeth. They both came in on the same day when he was 6 months old, it was St. Patrick's day (3-17-04), so almost 5 years later out they go...











1 comment:

Lisa Pisa said...

Hope you had your tooth fairy kit ready!

Labels

My Blog List



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com