Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my Birthday, I had a great morning. Had surprises from friends, my mom set her alarm and text me at 1:56am (the time I was born) to tell me Happy Birthday and that she loves me (the most of course, she didn't come out and say it, but I always know.) I picked up Matthew from school which made him happy and in turn makes me happy. Then we went to dinner at the Iron Cactus in the Galleria mall. That was the first time we had eaten there. Mine was really good, then they brought me a piece of cake (that was wonderful) and sang Happy Birthday to me, and guess what I didn't cry. I was also blessed with some great gifts throughout the day! All in all it was a great birthday! Thank you to everyone!!!

2 comments:

laura said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!

Glad you had a good day. :)

Lisa Pisa said...

Happy birthday, Hollee!!!!! That was sweet of your mom to text you at your birth time!!!

Labels

My Blog List



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com