Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Matthew's 1st field trip!

The whole class at the end of the trip.
Lunch at Pickle Park
Love this one! 
Gosh doesn't he look old! My baby....
Running through the maze!


Now next on the List to tell you was that this past Friday Matthew had his first field trip to the Pumpkin Patch and of course Carlos and I were both there. Of course we both had our cameras too. Matthew had a great time, his whole class did. It started with the exciting bus ride. Matthew was so excited about the bus that every bus he saw on the way to school that morning he said "
Mommee is that the bus I am riding on today?"

So all the parents followed the bus to the pumpkin patch. The first thing they did was run through the maze that was built with bales of hay. They loved doing that! I think Matthew ran through it 4 times. Then they got to go inside the building and see the Giant singing pumpkin, Matthew has seen it quite a few times in years before. After that they each got to pick out a pumpkin.

We then left the p. patch and headed to Pickle Park. The kids ate their lunches then played on the playground. Being that Matthew's birthday was on Sunday I made and brought cupcakes for his class. The whole class sang Happy Birthday to him, it was too cute! Matthew had a blast all day. Then when I picked him up from school, once we were in the car and I started to drive home he said to me "Mom, thank you for bringing cupcakes to my class." (He didn't know I was doing that) It melted my heart when he said that to me. I love my little boy so much!



1 comment:

Lisa Pisa said...

he does look so big in that picture!!!! What a fun field trip!

Labels

My Blog List



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com