Wednesday, October 22, 2008


Sunday--- Matthew's actual birthday!

He woke up at 8 am (I really thought he'd sleep longer after such a party, but no) and he just couldn't wait to get back to all of his new toys! We went and ate at Maudie's with Carlos' family and then went to Garden Ridge. After that we had to say goodbye to them and then Haylee & my Mom came over. We counted down until 6:23pm (the time he was born) then sang Matthew Happy Birthday. He liked that. We just all spent the rest of the night playing with him. I can't believe he's 5 years old!!!!

We saved one gift that he really wanted for the day of his birthday. It was the batmobile with the batpod inside. It is pretty massive. I feel like we need a bigger house for all the toys!!! 

1 comment:

Lisa Pisa said...

I know the feeling! Happy birthday, Matthew!

Labels

My Blog List



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com